Here are some of the notes and links I will be presenting Wed. afternoon for the GTAR meeting (Greater Tampa Area Realtors). The links below are from the presentation, the top 10 list was part of the discussion.
- Never use copyrighted music. There is plenty of royalty free background tracks
- When in doubt, Get permission! That includes Actors – see “Model Release”
- Try not to film other logos and copyrighted materials
- Lighting is paramount, up there with audio – Keeps lights behind you
- Prepare your shots in advance, know what you’re going to look at next
- 1 point of contact is better than none, 2 is better than 1, etc. TRIPODS!
- Don’t use cheesy transitions, fade up from black is good enough for HOLLYWOOD!
- Make a script in advance, get ...